Thursday, October 28, 2010

Larger Amigurumi Animals

These are larger amigurumi animals that I have been working on. There is a Tiger, Bunny and Hedgehog.

There are 2 different styles that I have made for the Tiger. Both measure approximately 15" long.

This one I made for my daughter in poddle pink and espresso brown. He is adorable and she loves carrying him around.


This one I made for a friend. The main difference from the first Tiger other than the colors is the snout area.


Here is a Bunny that I recently made to donate for a fundraiser along with a blanket. I am sure that I will be making more of him. Especially for the little one we are expecting in February. =)





Last and certainly no least I have a Hedgehog that I just made for an upcoming review. He measures approximately 5" long and 3" tall. I love his spikey hair!



Keep a look out for the review on this little guy, hopefully coming in the next month or so.

I have a pattern for a Moose that I haven't found the time to make, but once I do I will be sure to post pictures.

Please keep in mind all the animals can be made in ANY color your would like. If you are interested please let me know and I can create a custom listing for you in my Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails